Brixwork Real Estate Marketing uses Google Drive because it saves time and leads to increased efficiency, and makes project management between multiple team members easy.
Benefits of Using The Cloud-Based Drive System
- Anything on Google Drive can be viewed from any internet-enabled device if you log in
- You can easily access your files on-the-go with the Android or iPhone app
- If your devices are lost, stolen, or damaged, all your files are still safe and accessible
- It’s easy to share files with clients directly from the cloud
How Realtors® Can Use Google Drive & Share
- Client listing files (photo, data, floor plan, etc.)
- Domain registration info (where you bought it, what the login is)
- CRA/IRS account numbers and login information for tax reporting
Making Your Personal Easy With Google Drive
- We’ve all had those moments of frantically searching for an old invoice to claim a warranty repair on an expensive device. Google Drive serves as a digital backup and can solve the problem of misplaced receipts by scanning and storing your receipts into the cloud drive.
- You can also use the system for personal things such as storing your eye glasses or contact lens prescriptions, along with booking logs for vacations.
- Private insurance information & claim instructions can be stored online.
We recommend using Google Apps with your website domain so that your email is set up under your domain for a professional presence (such as email@example.com), and you also get google drive storage & calendar/contact sync. The Brixwork team can set up the websites & domains to behave as such.
Need Help Setting Up The Cloud System & Training?
Darci Laroque offers consultation with setting up Google Apps calendar/email/contact sync between iPhones/iPads/Laptops, as well as cloud drive & CRM set up for more efficient workflows. Visit Darci’s website for more information at http://www.darcitalks.com.