We are excited beyond anything to announce that the new version 4.0 of Brixwork is under development. It actually has been for several weeks now, and this is our first official release on the status of development.
The overall direction of the new and improved version is to make the back-end much easier to use with a brand new user interface, while making it more accessible from mobile devices. There are functionality improvements too, of course.
What this means for our real estate website clients:
All of our clients who are subscribed to our services will receive this upgrade when it rolls out, which is forecasted to be before the end of the year. This will give you a much easier to use, and more mobile-accessible back-end from which you can manage your website & listings, but also quickly glance at your listing data while you’re on the go, or perform a quick MLS® search.
[col4 animation_type=”left” align_content=”default”]
[col8 animation_type=”none” align_content=”default”]
Features Already Coded, Implemented & Tested
- New mobile-first visual framework
- Login by email rather than username
- Password recovery by email
- Mobile friendly morph navigation
- Quicker login mechanism
Some upcoming Features Planned (these are not all!)
- Level-based login to restrict users from certain sections for security.
- Better pages & subpages display.
- Easier MLS® import modules.
- Manual photo-import from the MLS® for pre-existing listings.
- Basic Google Analytics data integrated.
We have been conducting user surveys, direct interviews with some clients who came into our office, as well as staff meetings to find ways to make the back-end more user-friendly, intuitive, and overall a pleasure to use.